Sunday, June 18, 2006

Preparing for TSSJS-Europe

Just been browsning through the agenda and preparing myself for the Barcelona trip. Been planning the agenda online as well using the online agenda planner available at http://javasymposium-europe.techtarget.com/ . The slots available in the online tool are not the same as in the online agenda. It does not present the slots side by side when they are overlapping either. Guess I will stick to a printed version and just put circles (with a pen) around the slots I want to join.

The agenda is not overly impressive. I counted 43 sessions plus some keynotes and some bofs. But given the lineup, I will not have any problems attending something interesting.

Compared to what we are planning for JavaZone 2006 the venue in Barcelona is small compared to the +80 session programme we are currently concluding, with an even more impressive lineup.

No comments: