Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Javazone 2008.


It is finally time for doing JavaZone 2008 which I have been looking forward to quite some time. This year, I will try to go to as many hardcore presentations as possible. The reasons for that are pretty simple. Usually when I read articles and watch conference videos online, it is usually late in the evening after a long days work. My ability to dig into hardcore stuff is limited. Whereas, when I attend conferences, which I really enjoy, it something I can do fully rested, therefore I want to dive into technical stuff, closely related to what I do the most, programming.

The program this year looks OK, a good mix of technical and non-technical sessions. I think you will find something to your taste. What kind of sessions to you prefer yourself?.

No comments: