Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My track for the first day at JavaZone 2007

I have just came home from speakers dinner after talking to a lot of different people that are giving talks at javazone.no. I really didn't have time to figure out what tracks I will visit tomorrow, there are a lot of options, but I am trying to prepare i bit now. I finally was able to meet Tor Nordbye, Carl Quinn and Dick Wall from the JavaPosse, I am really looking forward to be present at the live podcast tomorrow evening.

Here are the shortlist of talks (selected from 7 parallell tracks) that I will probably attend the first day:

Time
Talk
9.00-10.0
Web 2.5 development with Java, Stephan Janssen
10.15-11.15
The State of Ajax, Dion Almaer and Ben Galbraith
13.00-14-00
Five practical solutions to Agile myths, James Coplien
14.15-15.15
Latest in Java Technology From Sun Microsystems , Simon Ritter og Angela M. Caicedo
15.45-16.45
Have to think about this one not sure actually
17.00-18.00
Scripting in Java 6 , Per Mengshoel og Thomas Heiberg
18.15-19.15
JavaPosse RoundUp, Live podcasting from Oslo (You would not want to miss this one)






No comments: